Mid-Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep LLC Installs Custom Chimney Caps Throughout Springboro
Chimney caps are an essential part of your chimney and play a huge role in keeping your flue better protected. If yours is missing or damaged, call us to your home in Springboro, Tamarack Hills, Flat Iron, Royal Spring Estates, Five Points, Ridgeville, Kenricksville, Franklin, Pekin, Chautauqua, Red Lion, Merrittstown, Cincinnati, Montgomery, or anywhere else nearby today.
Chimney caps are known for being affordable, quick to install, and for offering many different ways of protecting your chimney. If you’re not well-versed in all they can do, we’ve got some great information to check out! Read about some of their biggest roles below, then give us a call with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
The 5 Big Roles of Your Chimney Cap
There are five big roles chimney caps serve, all of which keep you and your household safer and save you money in the long run.
- Block Water: One of the biggest reasons chimney caps are needed is to block water from entering your chimney from the top. Without one in place, rain, sleet, and snow would simply flow right in, where it could then break down your liner, pool on your smoke shelf, damage your firebox, and cause all types of other issues that prevent you from safely using your fireplace.
- Prevent Animal Entry: There are all kinds of birds and critters that love an open chimney, as it can offer warm and reliable protection from the elements. That is, until a fire is lit. Then, both your household and the animals face some serious threats. The better route is to keep them out from the very beginning – and chimney caps do just that.
- Avoid Downdrafts: Are downdrafts making their way into your chimney and affecting the temperature of your home? Or maybe they’re bringing in some foul odors? Regardless, we’re guessing they’re not welcome. Chimney caps help to prevent winds from swooping into your home where they don’t belong.
- Keep Out Debris: Sure, animals can bring in nesting materials that trigger clogs, but it’s not uncommon for winds to blow twigs, leaves, and the like into an open chimney as well. Caps add an extra layer of protection, so that you don’t have to stress about buildup.
- Act as Spark Arrestors: Flying sparks are no joke, and if an ember shoots up your chimney, it could potentially land on flammable roofing materials or piles of leaves that have built up. Caps stop these tiny fire hazards dead in their tracks.
Looking for Even More High-Quality, Personalized Services?
Our caps are custom-fitted to your flue, but they’re not the only service we customize. In fact, all of our services will be personalized to your unique needs. Call us in for the following:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney Repairs
- Fireplace Facelifts
- Stoves & Fireplace Products
Don’t put off the care your chimney deserves. We’d be happy to come out to your home on Clearcreek Franklin Road, Pennyroyal Road, Lower Springboro Road, Lytle Five Points Road, Bayberry Drive, Sesame Street, Heston Drive, Curry Drive, Basil Street, Central Avenue, Parker Drive, Eleanor Drive, Manor Drive, Janney Lane, Ballard Drive, Stolle Drive, Woodstream Drive, Tanglewood Drive, Remick Boulevard, or anywhere else in Springboro as soon as we can!
We Listen to What You Want
One thing we value as a family-owned business is taking adequate time with every customer, whether on the phone or in the home. This ensures we can work together to make the most informed decisions for your household.
If you’re fed up with impersonal, fast-paced companies treating you like another paycheck, join your neighbors in Venable, Kitchener, Carlisle, Hunter, Lytle, Manor, Beavercreek, Troy, Oxford, Milford, Indian Hill, and more by working with us. Call us at 513-727-0994 or reach out online to request an estimate today.
You can often find us over in Troy, taking care of the chimneys, stoves, and fireplaces of even more of the customers in our service area.