Improve the Look & Feel of Your Living Space With a Fireplace Facelift
When many consider changing up their space, the fireplace isn’t typically the first thing they think of modifying. Why is this? Well, probably because most guess it would be an expensive, time-consuming transition, and buying new couches, adding carpet, or switching artwork seems a lot quicker and easier.
But did you know fireplace facelifts are a relatively quick and affordable way to update your fireplace? And since fireplaces are such a big focal point, this is one improvement that can drastically improve the look of your entire space.
What Is a Fireplace Facelift?
It’s not uncommon for people to update their look, whether that means getting a new hairstyle, switching up their make-up routine, or investing in a new wardrobe. Fireplace facelifts are your way of doing this for your fireplace. Facelifts breathe fresh life into your outdated system by giving it a new and improved look that’s completely personalized to your preferences and style.
We offer a wide variety of material options for completing your fireplace facelift and most can be completed in a range of designs and colors, too. Once done, you’ll have a fireplace that is completely unique to your home.
So, what are your choices?
Looking for a Traditional Look?
When customers ask for a traditional or timeless look, there are three options that usually come to mind – brick, stone, or cultured stone. Let’s go over each.
- Brick: When people think of a fireplace, brick is typically the first thing that comes to mind. If you want a fresh look that’s still timeless and classic, brick is the way to go. The great thing about using brick is that you can easily put modern spins on the design, allowing you to truly gain the best of both worlds. And it’s sturdy and reliable, so you can trust it will last you for decades
- Stone: Stone is also on the more traditional side, and there are lots of options to explore if it’s the route you’d like to take. Explore colors and styles in granite, marble, limestone, slate, and more… the possibilities are endless!
- Cultured Stone: Is the cost or weight of materials a concern for you? Well, if you love the look of stone, but don’t have room in the budget for it, then cultured stone is a great (and less expensive) alternative. It truly looks like the real thing, and it comes in hundreds of different style, design, and color options, too.
Seeking Something More Modern?
Would you rather have something that’s more modern and contemporary? We’ve got some great options there, too.
- Tile: Tile is a popular facelift option because it’s so versatile. Tiles can be placed to meet a range of design ideas, and they come in many different colors, textures, and finishes, too. This is a great option for those looking for something extra unique, and it’s sure to make your fireplace stand out.
- Cast Concrete: Cast concrete is smooth, neutral, and clean, making it a great option for those seeking that modern, low-key vibe that many go for nowadays. Cast concrete can be formed into whatever design or shape you’d prefer, and it comes in a range of finishes, textures, and color options.
- Metal: Into a minimalist style? Then, we think metal may be the right pick for you. It’s sleek, smooth, and straightforward, and you’ll have a variety of colors and finishes to choose from. If you’re looking to keep things clean and uncomplicated, this would be an ideal fit for you.
Enjoy the Benefits of a New Fireplace Face Today
From creating a more enjoyable space that shows off your style to upping the overall value of your home, investing in a fireplace facelift offers all kinds of great benefits. Start enjoying them soon by giving our experts a call to book your next inspection. And if you need chimney repairs or sweeping services, we can get those tackled, too.
Reach out at 513-727-0994 or you can get in touch with us by requesting an estimate online, too. We’re excited to transform your space!