We Sell a Quality Selection of Stoves, Fireplaces, & Inserts
There are two big things to consider if you’re interested in a new heating appliance – the type of system you want and the type of fuel you want to use. Our knowledgeable Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified techs would be happy to help you navigate this process, so you end up with the best, most ideal addition to your home.
Free Standing Stove
Wood Burning Fireplace
Wood Burning Insert
Fireplace, Insert, or Stove?
Depending on how much time you have and how much effort you’re willing to put into your system, which appliance is best for you may vary. We’ve provided a brief rundown of each, but if you have further questions, don’t hesitate to reach out:
- Fireplace: Fireplaces are definitely the more authentic or traditional route. If you don’t have any type of heating appliance in your home, this is the route you’ll want to go. You can choose from a masonry or stone setup, which is built into your home and known for its longevity, or a prefabricated system, which can be quickly and affordably built and will last you many years.
- Insert: If you already have a fireplace in your home, but are interested in changing fuel types or trying to get more efficiency out of it, then an insert is a great option. They simply fit inside of your existing fireplace, guaranteeing a seamless transition to an entirely new system.
- Stove: With stoves, placement options are a lot more flexible since they are free-standing. Many are surprised at how efficiently they can heat a room, too, and models today come in a wide range of style options, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for your space without any issues along the way.
Wood, Gas, or Electric?
We sell wood, gas, and electric products. Each has advantages and disadvantages, and as with the appliance types, what you go with will depend a lot on your preferences and lifestyle. Here’s the lowdown on each:
- Wood: Love the sounds, smells, and overall aesthetic of burning wood? We’ll admit, this is a vibe that’s hard to beat, but with wood-burning units comes a lot of work, too. If you’re up for hauling/storing wood, regularly scooping your ash pile, going through the process of lighting and extinguishing flames, and the like, then wood’s a great option for you.
- Gas: Crave a cozy fireplace without the mess and hassle? Then, we’d recommend a gas unit. These turn on and off with a switch or button, meaning you’re just one easy step away from that warm, comforting atmosphere night after night. Gas units are also known for being quite efficient.
- Electric: No chimney? Not a problem. As long as you have an outlet nearby, an electric system will work in your space. The great part about these is their affordability and flexibility. You can transfer them around your space easily and, come time to move to a new home, you won’t have to leave your beloved fireplace behind either.
Choose From Top Brands
We offer a wide selection of quality products from the industry’s leading manufacturers. These include Blaze King, Regency, Kozy Heat, Osburn, Valor, Real Fyre, Enviro, Stoll Industries, and Jotul.
We’ll Work With You Every Step of the Way
From free-standing wood stoves to state-of-the-art logs and inserts, we can help you determine the best product for your budget and style. Enhance your living experience in Oxford, Troy, Springboro, Beavercreek, or anywhere else nearby by contacting us today to get an inside look at all of your options. We’re here and happy to help!
Call 513-727-0994 or request an estimate online.
Make sure to schedule a chimney inspection every year to maintain maximum efficiency and safety levels. It’s all part of our chimney and fireplace services.