Live in West Chester? Mid-Valley Chimney Repair & Sweep LLC Can Handle All of Your Chimney Repairs
We love bringing quality chimney repair and fireplace services to folks throughout West Chester. It’s a great community with lots of events, parks, shopping options, restaurants, and more, ensuring fun can be had by anyone looking for an enjoyable day or evening out.
And for those who prefer time indoors rather than going out? Well, the crew at Mid-Valley can set you up with the fireplace of your dreams to ensure your evenings in are as enjoyable as possible.
We Address All Kinds of Chimney Damage
Does your chimney in or near West Chester, Rialto, Port Union, Beckett Ridge, Tylersville, Crescentville, Flockton, Millikin, Stockton, Gano, Maud, Springdale, Montgomery, Indian Hill, Milford, or Oxford need tuckpointing services administered, relining work completed, leaks addressed, or something else? We’re here to help.
When it comes to damaged chimneys throughout Montgomery County, we’re the go-to team for countless homeowners. Why? Well, our techs are known for treating customers politely and respectfully, and you can rest assured we’ll always work with your needs, concerns, and budget in mind.
And as Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA)-certified sweeps, we definitely know our stuff. We work to ensure we’re always up to date on all of the latest techniques, technologies, and industry news, and we’ve got years of experience under our belts, so there isn’t much we haven’t seen or worked on.
Long story short, no matter what you need, be it leak repair services, relining work, masonry repairs, or something else, we’re here to help. And our biggest piece of advice? Don’t put off maintenance or your system and home could seriously suffer.
Why Invest in Repairs Right Away?
Why is it better to invest in repairs right away, rather than put them off? Well, for one thing chimney damages don’t just stay put until you’re ready to address them. They’ll keep getting worse and worse until someone skilled can put a stop to them. This means easy fixes could turn into big, time-consuming jobs before you know it.
And the bigger a repair job is, the more expensive it’s likely to be, too. If you’re worried about shelling out big bucks for professional care, just remember that this isn’t an investment that will get cheaper with time.
Finally, putting off repairs inhibits your chimney and fireplace from operating as safely and as efficiently as possible. Cracks in your masonry will affect your system’s ability to vent properly, and it increases the risk of flames and dangerous fumes entering your home as well.
Our Professional Crew Has Your Chimney Needs Covered
Our chimney and fireplace services cover your entire system from top to bottom, so be sure to turn to us with any issue you might be experiencing. We’re proud to offer:
- Chimney Inspections
- Chimney Sweeping
- Chimney Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Chimney Rebuilds
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Leak Repair
- Custom Chimney Caps
- Chase Covers
- Crown Rebuilds
- Fireplace Facelifts
- Stoves & Fireplace Products
And did you know we perform dryer vent cleanings, too? Cross multiple things off your home maintenance to-do list by scheduling with us for it all.
Call us out to your home on Tylersville Road, Beckett Road, Union Centre Boulevard, Rialto Road, International Boulevard, Crescentville Road, Port Union Road, Le Street Drive, West Chester Road, Cincinnati Dayton Road, Dimmick Road, Cox Road, Butler Warren Road, Fields Ertel Road, Ash Hill Court, Beckett Ridge Boulevard, Hillsdale Lane, or anywhere street, road, or avenue nearby soon. Our crew is excited to help you out!
What Is a Fireplace Facelift?
Fireplaces are the focal point in a room – but that’s not always a good thing. Maybe your fireplace is older or doesn’t suit your personal taste. Do you prefer a modern and sleek tile look, but you’re stuck with a bulky stone? Or maybe you like the traditional brick look instead of the cold, industrial metal facade your fireplace sports now. After a while, that fireplace will just become an unavoidable eyesore you have to confront day after day.
A fireplace facelift is an inexpensive way to give an outdated fireplace a makeover. The process is mostly cosmetic and quick because it doesn’t usually involve extensive demolition or structural work. A revitalized fireplace can give your living space an entirely new look with a few simple tweaks. If you’re tired of staring at a fireplace you don’t love, hire Mid-Valley Chimney for a fireplace facelift to give you the home you’ve always wanted.
What Are the Benefits of a Fireplace Facelift?
- You Get the Look You Want: You may not be a homeowner who is up to date on the latest trends in interior design, but your home should be a reflection of what you like. Unless you’re building a home from the ground up, there’s a good chance your fireplace may not look exactly like you want it to – especially if it’s an older home. A fireplace facelift is a chance for you to create a look that represents your style.
- Added Value to Your Property: Most real estate agents will tell you that fireplaces add value to homes. Of course, a fireplace’s value will depend on its condition and appearance. If you’re about to put your home on the market, a fireplace facelift could be a great way to improve its value and make future buyers more likely to put in an offer.
- Cost-Effective Option: No homeowner wants to live through a long and messy renovation project. They rarely finish on time and without unexpected hiccups that can bust your budget. A fireplace facelift is a budget-friendly alternative to a big reno job that can save you time, energy, and the hassle of dealing with contractors.
- Switch Up Energy Sources: If the current fireplace is inefficient, a new fireplace insert can be installed during the facelift. Fireplace inserts can be gas, electric, or wood-burning, offering improved heating efficiency and safety features.
What Might Be Done During a Fireplace Facelift?
There are a lot of options to keep in mind when planning a fireplace facelift, but there are common things we can do to liven up your fireplace:
- Replace or Refinish the Mantel. Does the mantel on your fireplace fit your needs? Not just style, but is it where you want to hang Christmas stockings with the family for the next few years? If not, we can either replace it or refinish it to give you the space you want.
- Modernize the Facade. Would you like to get rid of that old masonry brick and replace it with something more current? We can set you up with metal, tile, or clean concrete to give your fireplace a more modernized look.
- Gain a More Traditional Look: Wanting a traditional look? Consider brick, stone, or cultured stone. We offer all three!
- Painting or Staining. You like the brick on the fireplace and appreciate its charm, but you just want something different. Let us create a custom color to enhance your home’s decor.
Call or Reach Out Online Today
We’ve traveled all around Ohio, visiting customers in Princeton, Athlone, Forest Park, Grainthorpe, Hughes, Troy, Springboro, Beavercreek, and many areas surrounding. If you’d like to invest in quality care from polite and professional sweeps, we’re the team to trust.
We have a convenient form on our website if you’re looking to request an estimate or you can give us a call at 513-727-0994 for more information, too. Either way, we’d be glad to hear from you!